Updated February 2023
- General information on privacy.
- Definition of personal data and their treatment.
- Subject of Treatment
- List of main processing activities
- The user’s rights according to the REG. EU 2016/679.
1. General Information on Privacy
The data controller LAMANNA Helicopter srl (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) with registered office in Psg.Corner Piscopia, 10 35137 Padova (PD) P. Iva 05151390282 wishes to inform you about the processing of personal data that will be provided by browsing this website.
The Legislative Decree 196/ 2003 and the REG. EU 2016/679 establish the rules to protect and safeguard natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the following information has been prepared in compliance with the new regulatory provision. The entire legal basis for the processing of personal data is based on the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
According to the law the treatment of personal data is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of the user’s privacy as well as the protection of his rights: the Company undertakes to observe the aforementioned principles and, also for this purpose, informs you immediately that – except for those treatments for which the law requires your explicit consent – by browsing this website, uploading or providing personal data, you accept and agree to be bound by the conditions and terms set out in this information.
If you are under 16 years, your consent is legitimate only if given or authorized by the person with parental responsibility towards you.
Anyway, we want give you some information on the processing of personal data, on the people who manage them, on the main processing activities we implement, as well as on your rights as a user.
2. Definition of personal data and their treatment.
Personal data means all information that identifies or makes a certain natural person individual. This is information that directly allows the identification of the subject (such as name, surname or tax code) or only indirectly (such as profiling cookies). By treatment of personal data, on the other hand, we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or set of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, the structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
3. Object of the Processing
The personal data that may be collected are as follows:
- personal data provided to receive a requested service (e.g. name, surname, contact information, etc. );
- navigation data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on the pages visited by the user on the website, time spent on each page, clickstream analysis, regional and language settings, system and application version, device identification number, geographic location information, your carrier’s network ID, and your IP address. Although the Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, it is still possible to identify such users directly through this or other information collected);
4. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
2. By filling out the form on the “Contact” page, the user provides their personal data (name, surname, email, etc.). The inclusion of such data is not mandatory, however failure to complete the form does not allow the company to respond to requests for information from the user. The legal basis of the processing consists in the execution of pre-contractual measures put in place at the request of the same user. In any case, the association requires the release of consent to the processing of data. The treatment will be carried out with an IT and paper system, and the duration of the same depends on the outcome of the negotiation. In fact, if the association enters into a contract with the user, the retention period will have a duration that will be communicated during the contract phase and this takes place for legal protection purposes as well as to comply with tax and accounting obligations which the association is subject to law. Instead, if the Company does not stipulate a contract with the user, then the latter’s data will be immediately deleted. It is permitted to request information only from the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if younger than sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the holders of parental responsibility.
3. By filling out the “Subscribe to the Newsletter” form, the user enters his personal data (name and email address). The provision of this data is not mandatory, however failure to provide it does not allow the company to send the requested advertising information. The legal basis of the processing concerns the provision of consent by the user. The treatment is carried out with computerized systems and the data retention period depends on the user who can revoke his consent to the treatment at any time by contacting the addresses already indicated. Subscription to the Newsletter is permitted only to the user who has already reached the age of sixteen, or – if younger than sixteen – who has been previously authorized by the holders of parental responsibility.
4. By sending an email to email@example.com the user provides his/her personal data (e.g. email, name, surname). The provision of such data is not mandatory, but without them the Company cannot respond to requests for information from the user. The treatment takes place with IT systems and sometimes also on paper, while the duration of the treatment depends on the establishment or otherwise of the contractual relationship between the parties.
5. By contacting the telephone numbers indicated at the bottom of the website, the user provides his/her personal data (name, surname, telephone number, etc.). The provision of such data is optional, but failure to provide it does not allow the Company to respond to requests for information from the user. These data will be processed with IT/paper systems and the duration of the treatment depends on whether or not the contract for the provision of services has been stipulated.
This site uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS and GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Google Analytics Remarketing
Google Analytics Remarketing allows us to connect the use of the site to the cross-device features of Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager. In this way, personalized, interest-based and related advertisements based on previous use and surfing behavior on one device (e.g. smartphone) can also be displayed on another visitor’s device (e.g. tablet or PC). . This assumes that the visitor has given his consent to Google. In this case, Google links your web and application browsing history to your personal Google account.
To enable this feature, Google Analytics collects authenticated Google IDs of visitors temporarily associated with our Google Analytics data to define and target for cross-device advertising promotion.
Website visitors who have a Google Account can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing / targeting by disabling personalized ads in the Google Account at the following link: https://www .google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Google Tag Manager
To monitor and provide diagnostics relating to system stability, performance and installation quality, Google Tag Manager may collect some aggregate data on tag activation. This data does not include your IP addresses or any measurement identifiers associated with a particular person. Aside from data in standard HTTP request logs, which are all purged within 14 days of receipt, Google Tag Manager does not collect, store, or share information about visitors to client properties, including the URLs of the pages visited.
Google may acquire information on how to use the Service, on the type of tags used and on how to use these tags. Google may use this information to improve, protect and develop the Service, as well as to perform its maintenance, in accordance with the privacy policies. However, it will not share this data with other Google products without your consent.
5. The user’s rights according to the REG. EU 2016/679
The art. 13 par. 2 of the EU REG. 2016/679 lists the user’s rights. The company therefore intends to inform you of the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (art. 15 EU REG.) and the correction (art. 16 EU REG.) or the cancellation of the same (art. 17 EU REG.) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU REG. ) or to oppose their treatment (art. 21 EU REG.), in addition to the right to portability of data (art. 20 EU REG);
Inquiries can be directed to data controller by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– if the processing is based on the express consent to the use of data (eg: Newsletter), or on the express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin , political opinions, the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
– del right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of supervising the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of rights you are entitled to, see articles 15 and following of EU REG. 2016/679.
For the exercise of one or more of the aforementioned rights, you can contact the data controller at the following email address: email@example.com